Several Offices available, from 400 S.F. and up to 4,186 S.F. Former Televisa Building, a six-story, 222,354-SF Multi-Tenant building, located at the Village of Virginia Gardens, Just 8 miles (13 km) northwest of Downtown Miami, adjacent to the cities of Miami and Miami Springs, and Nearby the cities of Hialeah and Doral. The Building is just across the Miami international airport, America’s third-busiest airport for international passengers, boasts a lineup over 100 air carriers and is the top U.S. airport for international freight.
- Good exposure and visibility along NW 36th Street and Miami International Airport
- Nearby the cities of Hialeah and Doral
- Each floor of property has separate lunchroom and some floors have terraces with views of airport
- Located 8 miles (13 km) Northwest of Downtown Miami
- Offices Ready to Occupay
- Close proximity to U.S. 27/Okeechobee, Dolphin Expressway, Palmetto and I-95
|Miami International Airport||0|
|Palmetto Expressway (SR 826)||2,5|
|Port of Miami||10,4|
|Golden Glades Interchange||13,8|
|North Miami Beach||18,4|
- Offices may vary from unit to unit.
- Square footage and/or dimensions are approximations.