Each warehouse at Amelia Commerce Park, includes a private air-conditioned office with window and street access door, restroom, front loading street level loading overhead door, and ample parking. Rent don’t include waste.
Tenants at Amelia Commerce Park will be prime beneficiaries from its proximity to the new Amazon fulfillment center, also to Miami-Opa-Locka executive Airport, U.S. Postal Service sorting facility, The Concours Club (a $220 million automobile racetrack) and many other companies.
- Perfect for Light Manufacturing, Storage and Distribution
- Ample Parking
- One of Dade County’s Most Desirable Areas
- Owned, managed, and leased by Aldi group of companies
1,700 & up.
Also available fully air-conditioned warehouses
- Located at
- Convenient access from the entire Tri-County area, via Gratigny Expy. (916) (924) (I-75), Palmetto Expy. (SR826), Florida Turnpike (821), W Okeechobee Rd. (27)(25), Dolphin Expy. (836) and (I-95) Direct access to Opa-Locka Executive Airport and proximity to Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami.
- I-3 Industrial - Liberal Industrial and Corridor Mixed Use Outside Wellfield Area